Due to steady growth in the business, an exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a
well-established, professional and friendly law firm in the centre of Truro.
We are looking for a Legal Cashier to take sole responsibility of the management of the
accounts function for firm as a whole. Legal cashiering experience desirable but not a
necessity, must have experience in a similar role.
This has been advertised as a full time position with cover being required during office
opening hours – Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00. We will however consider a flexible
working pattern for the right candidate, albeit available for all 5 days of the week.
In house training provided and there may be opportunities to further your studies.
Salary ranges from £21k – £25k (full time equivalent) and is negotiable based on
Legal Cashier Duties:
Day to day management of the firms accounts, including but not limited to:
• Checking online banking, system posting and reconciliations
• Processing payments within given guidelines
• VAT submissions
• Month and Year End processes
• Drafting and processing bills and payment forms
• Cash handling
• Credit control
• Complying with strict rules set by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
• A positive, can do attitude
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• A high level of numeracy and computer literacy
• Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
• Adopting the firm’s ethos in maintaining a professional and friendly approach
• Experience in accounts
• Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Able to work using own initiative as well as working well as part of a team
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 (negotiable and based on experience)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.