Legal Assistant to Property
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for a well-established and friendly law firm in the centre of Truro. We are looking for a full time Legal Assistant who has experience, knowledge or an interest in law.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00.
Salary: £12,000 to £16,000. Negotiable and based on experience.
Legal Assistant Duties:
- Providing the team with administrative support
- Delivery of an effective and client focused service
- Complying with the firm’s procedures and manuals
- Working efficiently to make our service cost effective
- Drafting letters to solicitors, clients and external contacts
- Preparing paperwork for financial transactions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A high level of numeracy and computer literacy
- Excellent attention to detail, file management and organisational skills
- Previous experience in a customer service role, preferably within a legal environment
- Commitment to client care
- Experience or knowledge in law
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
For further information and/or to apply please click on the button below
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com