Conveyancer / Solicitor
SALARY: £Commensurate with experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic department and firm with real prospects for growth and development. This long term, strategic role sits within the Conveyancing department. This traditional Residential Conveyancer role will see you taking responsibility for a growing caseload of residential property transactions. Your caseload will predominantly comprise sales and purchases of freehold, leasehold, shared ownership and right to buy properties. In addition to your day to day transactional work you will advise on equity release, re-mortgaging and transfer of equity. This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm offering the chance to develop the role as the firm grows
Requirements Essential or Desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Conveyancing and Property Law
- Educated to a good standard of Literacy
- Good Numeracy skills
- PC literate and good IT skills
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication and people skills at all levels
You will be a qualified Solicitor or Licenced Conveyancer with in excess of 5 years’ experience of handling a residential conveyancing caseload.
The firm looks to employ ambitious, forward thinking and committed fee earners, so you will show drive and genuine enthusiasm for this area of work.
- Deal with day to day workload of residential Conveyancing from appointment through to completion with limited supervision
- To competently liaise with clients and external resources
- To ensure appropriate knowledge & understanding of Conveyancing is maintained and kept up to date including, but not limited to, Freehold titles; Leasehold titles; Unregistered titles; Shared Ownership; Rights to Buy & Help to Buy
To apply please click on the button below.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.